Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This is the Final Last Call

I sat down tonight to write a paper to answer a question with no real answer and I thought to myself, What kind of a Math Major am I?! I'm not even taking a Math or Physics class this semester.


I have come to learn something very essential about myself, stress does not help me, not even a little. My desired coping mecinism at the end of each semester is to curl up in a ball, stareing at the otherside of my room, where the mountianus pile of homework and study sheets all needing my attention by the end of the week lay, just waiting for me to look at one of them. Luckily, I have control over this urge. I have not yet curled up to let myself soak in my wallowing and it is almost halfway through the week!! Hurray!!! Mostly I just keep reminding myself that if I get it done, the semester will be over and I will have an entire summer to curl up and wallow in my boredom. Man that will be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment