Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome To Life

Its been a long time!! My apologies! For those of you who did not know, Trev left officially on Wednesday. What an exciting thing for him!! I just sit here waiting for my first letter to appear in the mail box or for his first family email to be forwarded to my inbox, either way, its communication and I truly do think this is officially the longest I have gone for over a year and a half with no communication with him at all. Alright so that would be a lie, he spent a week and a half last summer in Guatemala and did not want to be charged the roaming charges so he turned off his phone for that time, but this is something different entirely. I'm dealing...well I would say, much better then i expected anyway. The day he left I spent the morning babysitting Gracie Lyn, and she was cute! Sherri woke me up (because I was sleeping on her couch) and Gracie spend the next hour and a half holding my hand as i drifted in and out of sleep. And when i fixed her breakfast she told me how much she loved me like every five minutes. It's amazing how such little people can understand completely while in all actuality they really do not understand. I find that children are my favorite people to be around when I am feeling down or alone I just have to find something new to fill my life with sunshine for the next two years, until that point, i will sit here patently looking at the mail box in anticipation.

One thing I have done to distract my mind and keep myself busy is i officially started two new jobs this week. Both being somewhat mundane and mindless jobs but that's alright! I can't complain really!! It defiantly keeps me happier!!!! Funny how in an instant you can go from dreading work to sitting around waiting to go to work. I'm sure I'll go back to the first here soon as soon as the shock wears off. Another plus is this gives me time to read A LOT!!! Cheesy lovey dovey books of course!!!! There is truly nothign better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment