Monday, September 19, 2011

In the Life of Me

I went to school early today so that I could get my reading that I should have had done yesterday done while I was waiting for class to start. Instead of doing that, I did all sorts of worthless things. I read the family email from Trevor for the week, did who knows what on facebook, I read some peoples blogs that I am following, and then preceded to flip through random blogs of people I don't know until I realized it was 3 minutes before my class started and I had not even taken my textbook out of my bag. I walked to class somewhat stressed and kicking myself for being so easily entertained by random small shiny things. When I walked up to the door, there was that very large sign that all students long to see. Class Canceled. Lesson learned :).

1 comment: